We are constantly looking for motivated software engineers to join our project delivery teams. Candidates with ability to learn and adapt quick, having excellent programming skills and excellent analytical/problem solving/communication skill are the best fit for the job. The successful candidates will undertake 2-month intensive training before joining projects. Candidates with minimum or no experience are also considered.
- Run workshops with clients to analyze and understand their problem and business requirements
- Design configuration and customization solutions to IBM Maximo software to meet client’s requirements and business process
- Install, configure, and load data into the software database
- Configure and customize application GUI screens, workflows, and reports
- Provide training to end-users to get familiar with the software to carry-out their day-to-day activities
- Provide on-site or remote support services to the client after implementation project is completed
- Knowledge & practical experience in at least one Database Management System
- Strong practical experience in at least one OOAD programming language.
- Experience with Enterprise Application (CMMS, EAM, ERP…) is an advantage
- Self-motivated, fast learner.
- Work independently under minimum supervision.
- Excellent logical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skill
- Good organizational & time management skills.
- Good English skills
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Management Information System or equivalent