Senior Technical Consultant/ Team Leader
We are constantly looking for motivated, experienced software engineers to join our project delivery teams. Candidates with ability to learn and adapt quick, having excellent programming skills OR excellent analytical/problem solving/communication skill are the best fit for the job. The successful candidates will undertake 2-month intensive training before joining projects. Senior position requires minimum 02 years working full-time with a CMMS or EAM system or have involved in at least 02 full life-cycle CMMS/EAM implementation projects.
- Lead small team in delivering full life-cycle Maximo implementation project
- Run workshops with clients to analyze and understand their problem and business requirements
- Design configuration and customization solutions to IBM Maximo software to meet client’s requirements and business process
- Install, configure, and load data into the software database
- Configure and customize application GUI screens, workflows, and reports
- Provide training to end-users to get familiar with the software to carry-out their day-to-day activities
- Provide on-site or remote support services to the client after implementation project is completed
- Knowledge & practical experience in at least one Database Management System
- Strong practical experience in at least one OOAD programming language.
- Strong domain knowledge in at least one industry: Oil & Gas, Power, Chemical, Utilities or Transportation
- At least 2 year experience implementing/administering a CMMS/EAM system
- Self-motivated, fast learner.
- Work independently under minimum supervision.
- Excellent logical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skill
- Good organizational & time management skills.
- Good English skills
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Management Information System or equivalent.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CVs and covering letter to us via email: email@example.com (Mr. Quang)