We are looking for a motivated IT engineer to join our R&D team to research and present/demo various software and service products to our prospective customer in several vertical industries: Oil & Gas, Power Generating, Air Ports/Sea Ports. Candidates with excellent communication/presentation skill with strong business mind are best suit for the job. While depth technical knowledge in certain IT field is a plus, a person with breath IT knowledge will be more desirable. Strong knowledge and pre-sales experience on Enterprise software product such as ERP, CRM, EAM is a must. The successful candidates will be given 02-month extensive basic product training and 06 months on-job-training by experienced pre-sales consultant.
- Research to gain deep knowledge of company’s products and offering (focus around EAM/CMMS software solution)
- Build presentation/demonstration material (Power Point Slices, Demo Script, Demo environment)
- Present/demonstrate company’s products and offering to prospective client.
- Explore client’s business problem and consult/propose software solutions to address their needs
- Follow-up with prospective customer during the Sales/Pre-sales process on technical aspects.
- Draft and review various pre-sales documentation: RFx, Technical Solution, Proposal, Bid Document, Contract SOW.
- Support Sales/Marketing team to develop new products and offering.
- Good IT/Software technical knowledge
- Hands-on pre-sales experience with at least one major enterprise software solution (e.g. ERP, CRM, EAM, CMMS…) (1+ Year)
- Strong document drafting and presentation/demonstration skills
- Self-motivated, fast learner.
- Ability to multi-task, and to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Strong logical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent English communication skills
- University degree in Information Technology or Business Administration or equivalent.
- Candidates with Non-IT degree must be able to demonstrate strong IT technical knowledge to be qualified for the job.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CVs and covering letter to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mr. Quang)